The Eye just don't see Everthing, But your mind ... YES!!
Home » , » Unknown Creature | Pulled From the Atlantic Ocean

Unknown Creature | Pulled From the Atlantic Ocean



A strange Alien like sea monster washed up in Ocean County, NJ. Scientists are baffled by the creature. "At first, the scientific community thought it was a Montauk Monster, then I considered it might be an alien or even a giant sea lamprey" said Robert Chatillion, PhD from Carnagie Hewitt. "This creature could be the most significant find in quite some time. We are not sure what it is, but suspect it is a new species. It could be an oceanic chupacabra". May, 2013. Dr. James Tidwell PhD, from Allen Iverson University noted "It might be a dead sturgeon".

Share this article :
 
Scientist x | Contact Us
Copyright © 2013. - S C I E N T I S T X - . All Rights Reserved.
All Rights Reserved. - S C I E N T I S T X -